The Universe Story Event
Saturday 14th March 2015
10:00am - 5:00pm
~ The science from the origin of the Universe to the present day - and its meaning ~
* Greg Morter - A brief history of Everything: from the origin of the Universe to the present day, in six surprising steps
* Elisabet Sahtouris - The Evolution of Cooperation and Transformation
* Maddy Harland - Transformational Heresy – Permaculture and beyond
* Chris Clarke - Emeritus Professor of Applied Mathematics and author of "Weaving the Cosmos"
* World Café: a chance to ask questions and discuss ideas in informal groups
* Creative Activities: be creative, drawing inspiration from the Universe Story
* Stalls: from participating organisations
The Universe Story is the story as revealed by science, from the origins of the Universe 13.8 billion years ago, through the creation of the stars, planets, our planet Earth, the evolution of life and finally our human story on this Earth.
During the day we will hear this amazing story from start to finish. And we will see how we can align ourselves with the evolutionary processes for the benefit of all humans, all living beings and the planet itself. And finally we will hear ways in which we can be empowered to ground the ideas in our everyday lives and to help bring into being the 'Ecozoic Era'.
Full information at: www.greenspirit.org.uk/uni-story-event
GreenSpirit Wild Week in Wales 2015
Connecting with Nature at Cae Mabon, Snowdonia
Monday 17th - Sunday 23rd August 2015
A week of living close to each other and capturing the meaning of GreenSpirit: living in a loving consciousness of the interconnected world. We enjoy being in and celebrating our natural surroundings together, go walking, sing and tell stories around the fire in the round house and relax in the hot tub under the oak trees and stars. This holiday is like a retreat from our busy lives and is always nurturing. People who attend are invited to bring something they can share, like a workshop, stories, songs, favourite recipes, musical instruments...
The Wild Week takes place at Cae Mabon in Snowdonia. Cae Mabon is set in natural woodland by a rushing river, near a deep lake, at the foot of high mountains and almost within sight of the sea. A family of beautiful, natural, earthy structures provide appealing spaces for groups to sleep, meet, retreat, work and play.
We cook our meals together and can therefore cater for any kind of diet. For more information about the site, see the Cae Mabon website at www.caemabon.co.uk
To enquire about this event, contact Hilary Norton tel: 020 8470 3365, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: 33 Park Road, Stratford, London. E15 3QP. And please request a copy of a document about Cae Mabon to ensure that the terrain is suitable for you.
The cost of the Wild Week is £240. There is a £100 deposit to secure your place with the balance to be paid by 31st July 2015 and is not returnable after this date. Hilary (details above) will let you know how to pay. More details and travel directions will be sent to you nearer the event.
GreenSpirit Annual Gathering 2015
Friday 30th October - Sunday 1st November
At Holland House, Pershore, Worcestershire. WR10 3NB
More details will be posted here in due course.
The Shamanic Lands
Conway Hall, London
6th and 7th June 2015
The Shamanic Lands is a two day interactive event uniting the ancient knowledge of the British Isles and Ireland with global shamanic wisdom. We are in a time of great change in the world and shamanism is becoming ever more popular as a way to navigate through the turmoil. The call for us to reconnect back to our authentic selves has never been heard louder. Many people are being drawn to travel to other countries in search of the genuine shamanic experience and to heal with sacred plant medicine, while we reside in lands already rich with shamanic heritage.
The Shamanic Lands will draw upon the practices and knowledge of shamanism in these isles with authentic wisdom keepers that span a variety of paths, from Celtic to Anglo-Saxon, Wiccan to Pagan and Druid to Norse, while at the same time celebrating and uniting with the indigenous shamans of other lands.
Join us on a journey through the magic, the healing and the knowledge to bring teachings, practical sessions, music, drum journeys and story-telling taking us along the path to self-empowerment, the understanding of our experiences and for collective consciousness healing.
Through honouring the land, the ancestors, the plants and the spirits, we will gather together to participate and learn from the wisdom keepers of the shamanic lands.
* Elen Sentier - Awenydd (spirit keeper) and cyfarwydd (storyteller) of traditional British lineage.
* Barbara Meiklejohn-Free - Highland Seer, award-winning author, protector of the great Earth-centred traditions.
* Carole Guyett - Plant Spirit Healer, Teacher, Ceremonialist
* Martin Duffy - Shamanism Ireland, Transpersonal Psychotherapist
* Brooke Medicine Eagle - Wisdom Keeper, Ceremonial Leader
* Itzhak Beery - Shamanic Healer, Teacher, Author, Shaman Portal
* Don Santos - Governor of Tateikie Huichol, Mexico
* Maestro Manuel Rufino - Elder of the Taino, Dominican Republic
* Luke Eastwood - Druid, Author, Musician & Horticulturalist
Full information and how to book tickets at:
To see other events, click here to view past emails on our email list:
To make a donation to GreenSpirit click here for a link to an online payment system for GreenSpirit.