GreenSpirit Annual Gathering 2015
~ Spirituality in Action ~
Friday 30th October - Sunday 1st November
At Holland House, Pershore, Worcestershire. WR10 3NB
Main Speaker: Alastair McIntosh
Full details of the weekend including booking at:
Our main speaker is Alastair McIntosh who will drawing from his own and others experiences of spirituality and activism. Blending mythology, psychology, spiritual principles and real-life experience, he will help us to understand how we can be effective in the world throughout our lives. His talk will be based on his forthcoming book Spiritual Activism: Leadership as Service co-authored with Matt Carmichael. Alastair will also lead a workshop where the ideas in his talk will be explored in an experiential way.
During the weekend we will also have a chance to connect with each other and the natural world with music, small groups, creative activities, meditations, the opportunity to walk in the grounds, ritual, the AGM and more.
Sunday 3rd April - Wednesday 6th April 2016
More details in due course.
This event is being supported by GreenSpirit:
26th and 27th September 2015
Regent's University - London
Our disconnect from the natural world has led to the disastrous situation that we now find ourselves in on planet Earth, yet our deep feelings for nature form part of our spiritual longing. The Plant Consciousness event will demonstrate in dynamic ways, how at both the microcosm and macrocosm levels we can re-establish that connection to nature and why it is essential for the development of consciousness and the well-being of the planet that we do.
We can learn so much from the inherent qualities of the plant kingdom and if we look even closer, from the intelligence that lies behind it. Bringing together the values of plant neurobiology, permaculture, deep-ecology, eco-psychology, sacred plant medicine, shamanism and herbalism you will discover a deeper understanding and a new harmony with plants and with your place in the biosphere of life on this planet.
* Dennis McKenna - Ethnopharmacologist - Plant Human Coevolution Origins Of The Imagination (Day 1) and Perspectives On The Past & Future Of Ayahuasca (Day 2)
* Satish Kumar - Earth Pilgrim, Editor & Founder - Resurgence - Heal The Earth, Heal Ourselves; Heal Ourselves, Heal The Earth
* David Bruce Leonard - Founder - Earth Medicine Institute Hawai'i, Healer- Plant Gathering Practices & The Human Nervous System
* Dr Patrick MacManaway - Geobiologist - Plants, Devas & Landscape Elementals - An Integrated Approach To Holistic Agriculture
* Pam Montgomery - Plant Spirit Healer - Plant Spirit Healing: The Triple Spiral Path Of The Original Trinity
* Bonny Casel ND, MH, MIr, FBRI - Owner - School of Natural Medicine UK - Plant Senses, Consciousness and Cooperative Evolution in a Quantum World
* Dr David Luke - Senior Lecturer, Co-Founder Breaking Convention - Ecodelia: Psychedelic Plants And Transpersonal Ecopsychology
* Maddy Harland - Editor - Permaculture Magazine - Permaculture - Gardening And Farming With Nature's Intelligence
* Drew Dellinger Ph.D. - internationally sought-after speaker, poet, writer, and teacher will be reading some of his earth conscious poetry
Full information and how to book tickets at:
To see other events, click here to view past emails on our email list:
To make a donation to GreenSpirit click here for a link to an online payment system for GreenSpirit.