GreenSpirit Wild Week in Wales 2015
Connecting with Nature at Cae Mabon, Snowdonia
Monday 17th - Sunday 23rd August 2015
A week of living close to each other and capturing the meaning of GreenSpirit: living in a loving consciousness of the interconnected world. We enjoy being in and celebrating our natural surroundings together, go walking, sing and tell stories around the fire in the round house and relax in the hot tub under the oak trees and stars. This holiday is like a retreat from our busy lives and is always nurturing. People who attend are invited to bring something they can share, like a workshop, stories, songs, favourite recipes, musical instruments...
The Wild Week takes place at Cae Mabon in Snowdonia. Cae Mabon is set in natural woodland by a rushing river, near a deep lake, at the foot of high mountains and almost within sight of the sea. A family of beautiful, natural, earthy structures provide appealing spaces for groups to sleep, meet, retreat, work and play.
We cook our meals together and can therefore cater for any kind of diet. For more information about the site, see the Cae Mabon website at www.caemabon.co.uk
To enquire about this event, contact Hilary Norton tel: 020 8470 3365, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: 33 Park Road, Stratford, London. E15 3QP. And please request a copy of a document about Cae Mabon to ensure that the terrain is suitable for you.
The cost of the Wild Week is £240. There is a £100 deposit to secure your place with the balance to be paid by 31st July 2015 and is not returnable after this date. Hilary (details above) will let you know how to pay. More details and travel directions will be sent to you nearer the event.
GreenSpirit Annual Gathering 2015
~ Spirituality in Action ~
Friday 30th October - Sunday 1st November
At Holland House, Pershore, Worcestershire. WR10 3NB
Main Speaker: Alastair McIntosh
Full details of the weekend including booking at:
Our main speaker is Alastair McIntosh who will drawing from his own and others experiences of spirituality and activism. Blending mythology, psychology, spiritual principles and real-life experience, he will help us to understand how we can be effective in the world throughout our lives. His talk will be based on his forthcoming book Spiritual Activism: Leadership as Service co-authored with Matt Carmichael. Alastair will also lead a workshop where the ideas in his talk will be explored in an experiential way.
During the weekend we will also have a chance to connect with each other and the natural world with music, small groups, creative activities, meditations, the opportunity to walk in the grounds, ritual, the AGM and more.
The Shamanic Lands
Conway Hall, London
6th and 7th June 2015
The Shamanic Lands is a two day interactive event uniting the ancient knowledge of the British Isles and Ireland with global shamanic wisdom. We are in a time of great change in the world and shamanism is becoming ever more popular as a way to navigate through the turmoil. The call for us to reconnect back to our authentic selves has never been heard louder. Many people are being drawn to travel to other countries in search of the genuine shamanic experience and to heal with sacred plant medicine, while we reside in lands already rich with shamanic heritage.
The Shamanic Lands will draw upon the practices and knowledge of shamanism in these isles with authentic wisdom keepers that span a variety of paths, from Celtic to Anglo-Saxon, Wiccan to Pagan and Druid to Norse, while at the same time celebrating and uniting with the indigenous shamans of other lands.
Join us on a journey through the magic, the healing and the knowledge to bring teachings, practical sessions, music, drum journeys and story-telling taking us along the path to self-empowerment, the understanding of our experiences and for collective consciousness healing.
Through honouring the land, the ancestors, the plants and the spirits, we will gather together to participate and learn from the wisdom keepers of the shamanic lands.
* Elen Sentier - Awenydd (spirit keeper) and cyfarwydd (storyteller) of traditional British lineage.
* Barbara Meiklejohn-Free - Highland Seer, award-winning author, protector of the great Earth-centred traditions.
* Carole Guyett - Plant Spirit Healer, Teacher, Ceremonialist
* Martin Duffy - Shamanism Ireland, Transpersonal Psychotherapist
* Brooke Medicine Eagle - Wisdom Keeper, Ceremonial Leader
* Itzhak Beery - Shamanic Healer, Teacher, Author, Shaman Portal
* Don Santos - Governor of Tateikie Huichol, Mexico
* Maestro Manuel Rufino - Elder of the Taino, Dominican Republic
* Luke Eastwood - Druid, Author, Musician & Horticulturalist
Full information and how to book tickets at:
This event is being supported by GreenSpirit:
26th and 27th September 2015
Regent's University - London
Our disconnect from the natural world has led to the disastrous situation that we now find ourselves in on planet Earth, yet our deep feelings for nature form part of our spiritual longing. The Plant Consciousness event will demonstrate in dynamic ways, how at both the microcosm and macrocosm levels we can re-establish that connection to nature and why it is essential for the development of consciousness and the well-being of the planet that we do.
We can learn so much from the inherent qualities of the plant kingdom and if we look even closer, from the intelligence that lies behind it. Bringing together the values of plant neurobiology, permaculture, deep-ecology, eco-psychology, sacred plant medicine, shamanism and herbalism you will discover a deeper understanding and a new harmony with plants and with your place in the biosphere of life on this planet.
* Dennis McKenna - Ethnopharmacologist - Plant Human Coevolution Origins Of The Imagination (Day 1) and Perspectives On The Past & Future Of Ayahuasca (Day 2)
* Satish Kumar - Earth Pilgrim, Editor & Founder - Resurgence - Heal The Earth, Heal Ourselves; Heal Ourselves, Heal The Earth
* David Bruce Leonard - Founder - Earth Medicine Institute Hawai'i, Healer- Plant Gathering Practices & The Human Nervous System
* Dr Patrick MacManaway - Geobiologist - Plants, Devas & Landscape Elementals - An Integrated Approach To Holistic Agriculture
* Pam Montgomery - Plant Spirit Healer - Plant Spirit Healing: The Triple Spiral Path Of The Original Trinity
* Bonny Casel ND, MH, MIr, FBRI - Owner - School of Natural Medicine UK - Plant Senses, Consciousness and Cooperative Evolution in a Quantum World
* Dr David Luke - Senior Lecturer, Co-Founder Breaking Convention - Ecodelia: Psychedelic Plants And Transpersonal Ecopsychology
* Maddy Harland - Editor - Permaculture Magazine - Permaculture - Gardening And Farming With Nature's Intelligence
Full information and how to book tickets at:
To see other events, click here to view past emails on our email list:
To make a donation to GreenSpirit click here for a link to an online payment system for GreenSpirit.