The Universe Story Event
Saturday 14th March 2015
10:00am - 5:00pm
~ The science from the origin of the Universe to the present day - and its meaning ~
* Greg Morter - A brief history of Everything: from the origin of the Universe to the present day, in six surprising steps
* Elisabet Sahtouris - The Evolution of Cooperation and Transformation
* Maddy Harland - Transformational Heresy – Permaculture and beyond
* Chris Clarke - Emeritus Professor of Applied Mathematics and author of "Weaving the Cosmos"
* World Café: a chance to ask questions and discuss ideas in informal groups
* Creative Activities: be creative, drawing inspiration from the Universe Story
* Stalls: from participating organisations
The Universe Story is the story as revealed by science, from the origins of the Universe 13.8 billion years ago, through the creation of the stars, planets, our planet Earth, the evolution of life and finally our human story on this Earth.
During the day we will hear this amazing story from start to finish. And we will see how we can align ourselves with the evolutionary processes for the benefit of all humans, all living beings and the planet itself. And finally we will hear ways in which we can be empowered to ground the ideas in our everyday lives and to help bring into being the 'Ecozoic Era'.
Full information at: www.greenspirit.org.uk/uni-story-event
GreenSpirit Annual Gathering 2015
Friday 30th October - Sunday 1st November
At Holland House, Pershore, Worcestershire. WR10 3NB
More details will be posted here in due course.
To see other events, click here to view past emails on our email list:
To make a donation to GreenSpirit click here for a link to an online payment system for GreenSpirit.