Events on Zoom (zoom links are on the GreenSpirit Facebook Page):
Imbolc Celebration 21st January 2021 7pm
On Sunday, January 31st, 2021 at 7pm we will be meeting to celebrate Imbolc on Zoom.
Imbolc, also known as Candlemas, occurs at the end of Jan/beginning of Feb. It marks the middle of Winter and holds the promise of Spring.
The days are suddenly getting longer. At this time of the returning of the light our ancestors lit bonfires and candles to celebrate the rebirth of the land. With the coming of the light we look forward to and hope for warmth and new life. We will celebrate Imbolc with candles and offerings to Brigid, the Goddess of our Hearths.
Please bring a candle, readings, songs, seasonal foliage or other offerings.
Please email hnorton(at)greenspirit.org.uk for the Zoom link or check the FB page.
2021 Dates for your diary:
- Full Moon meditation Saturday February 27th at 7pm (on Zoom)
- Spring Equinox meeting (on Zoom) Sunday March 21st
- Easter Chocolate Ceremony (on Zoom) Sunday April 4th at 7pm
- Beltane Celebration Saturday May 1st 2021 at 7pm
GreenSpirit Walking Retreat
May 24th, 2021- May 27th, 2021
based at EarthSpirit Centre, Compton Dundon, Somerset
more details soon.
- Meditation Sunday night May 30th 7pm (Zoom)
- Summer Solstice Celebration Sunday night June 20th 7pm (Zoom)
GreenSpirit Annual Gathering 2021
24th – 26th September 2021
Shallowford House, Shallowford, Stone, Staffs. ST15 0NZ
More details in due course.
To see other events, click here to view past emails on our email list (scroll down the page).
To make a donation to GreenSpirit click here for a link to an online payment system for GreenSpirit.